By now the athletes in the Class of 2014 have graduated and are preparing for the next stage of their lives.
Some took advantage of every second they had in high school and can look back on their academic and athletic careers with absolutely no regrets.
However, there are also those who would probably like a “do over.”
They say things like “If I had one more year I would ________________.” (Fill in the blank)
- Study harder
- Take the SAT/ACT more seriously
- Do all my homework
- Actually study for my finals
- Be a student-athlete not a class clown
- Listen to my parents, teachers, and coaches
- Work harder every day in practice Spend extra time in the gym
- Never take a play off
To the Class of 2015 and beyond – don’t let this happen to you!